Pinterest Statistics that will Help you Decide to Start with Pinterest
It is so crazy.
2019 Novel Coronavirus had turned our world upside down.
It has affected many lives, families, and businesses.
And if you’re thinking how can your business survive in this tough time, maybe it is time for you to consider using Pinterest and its statistics:
- 93% of Pinners use Pinterest for planning purchases.
- 87% of Pinners have purchased something because of Pinterest.
- 72% of Pinners access Pinterest to determine what to buy offline.
- Over 5% of all referral traffic to websites is from Pinterest.
- Millennials use Pinterest just as much as Instagram.
- The median age of Pinners is 40, but most active Pinners are below 40 years old.
- Approximately 50% of Pinners have a yearly income of $50K, while
- 10% have household incomes of over $125K.
Looking at these statistics makes me feel ecstatic! A wide range of age groups are using Pinterest and they have a nice disposable income to use! And as a business owner, it means that you can use Pinterest to generate revenue! Pinners don’t just go to Pinterest to get ideas but they are using Pinterest to make their buying decisions and you can utilize it to improve your brand recognition, digital footprint, and make sales!